Nancy Marie Estep
12/29/44 - 2/29/96
This page is decicated to the loving memory of Nancy Marie Estep. She
dedicated every aspect of her life to her family. She was an angel on earth and will never
be forgotten. We love you mom!
- A rainbow stretching across the sky
- Birds singing a gentle morning lullaby
- For she is not gone, her grace lives on.
- A butterfly dancing in the sun light
- summer sunsets, glowing so bright
- For she is not gone, her beauty lives on.
- An eagle soaring so high and free
- A mighty vessel setting out to sea
- For she is not gone her strength lives on.
- A flower that blooms the first morning of spring
- Hummingbirds buzzing, to the flowers they sing
- For she is not gone, her elegance lives on.
- We love you Mom
Return to Estep Residence in